Thursday 7 October 2010

Napoleon's Disease





Well...hello everybody. Here's a new UFK song....Unlucky Fried Kitten, that is. It's a slightly different approach for this song cos I have come up with the title...NAPOLEON'S DISEASE...and I am now going to write the song as I am typing. It could come out well....or it could come out sick and poorly. Wish me luck then....lol
If it works out ok I will record it immediately and UFK will play it at their gig on 23rd October 2010 at The Cherry Tree PH in Barming, Maidstone. You have been warned!!!

*NAPLOEON'S DISEASE*

When I am sleeping
I just can't settle
Why did you have to terminate?
It wasn't my fault
I've started laughing..ha ha
Instead of crying
Which means I'm one step nearer to
Napoleon's disease

I think I'm gonna keep on loving you (x4)

I will be sleeping
Under weeping willows
No national funeral
Can hide the mystery of my fate
I saw a rainbow...up there
Over the dual carriageway
But it was in black and white
Somehow you turned it monochrome

I think I'm gonna keep on loving you (x4)


When I am sleeping
You'll just forget me
You never loved me, did you?
But it isn't your fault
I heard a rainstorm
But it was analogue
The thunder roared in mono
Napoleon BlownApart

I think I'm gonna keep on loving you (x4)

No comments: